Sequoyah United Methodist Church
People who come to Sequoyah all say the same thing; it just feels good to be here. We want to welcome you to the church that we call home, and a place where all are welcome to join us. Sequoyah United Methodist Church serves families from all across Northwest Arkansas and would like to extend a personal invitation to you.
Our Sunday Traditional Services are at 8:45 AM and 11:00 AM. Our Sunday Contemporary Worship Service is at 10:45 AM. We offer Sunday School classes for all ages at 9:45 AM, and always have hot coffee and donuts for you to enjoy. We like to say that we are a middle-sized church, small enough that you’ll get to know everyone easily, large enough to have the programs and support you want for yourself or your family. Sequoyah is an active church, with many opportunities for fellowship, learning, and service.
If you haven’t been in church before, or recently, you may be wondering what it’s like to visit Sequoyah Methodist.
Our services are casual. We have no dress code. You’ll meet people from all backgrounds and all walks of life here, because all are welcome. You can follow along on the screen in both services. No one will call on you or make you introduce yourself, but be ready for friendly greetings.
If you are a Methodist, and new to our church, you’ll feel right at home.
Sequoyah is a friendly church, with both Contemporary and Traditional services. The Traditional service music is a mixture of old favorites, new discoveries, and classic sacred music. We have a choir, congregational singing, and special music.The Contemporary service is led by a band and Worship leader.
- Connect with the Sequoyah community at Facebook.
- Connect with the Sequoyah community on Instagram.
- Connect with the Sequoyah Youth at Facebook.
- Contact the Church Staff email@example.com
- Call the Church Office 479-442-8677
Come join us
- Sunday worship in the main sanctuary: 8:45 and 11:00 a.m.
- Contemporary Worship in Fellowship Hall 10:45 a.m.
- Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
- WOW Wednesdays 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Youth Fellowship Sunday 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Calendar of events.
- Office hours: M-F 8:30-4:30