What To Expect
If you haven’t been in church before, or recently, you may be wondering what it’s like to visit Sequoyah Methodist.
Our services are casual. We have no dress code. You’ll meet people from all backgrounds and all walks of life here, because all are welcome. Our services are at 8:45 and 11:00, with Sunday School and coffee time in between. You can follow along on the screen in both services. No one will call on you or make you introduce yourself, but be ready for friendly greetings.
If you are a Methodist, and new to our church, you’ll feel right at home.
Sequoyah is a friendly church, with both Contemporary and Traditional services. The Traditional service music is a mixture of old favorites, new discoveries, and classic sacred music. We have a choir, congregational singing, and special music.The Contemporary service is led my a band and Worship leader. Songs range from the style of Hillsong and Bethal to Chris Tomlin and other Contemporary artists. Children and youth are very welcome. We’re a middle-sized church, small enough that you’ll get to know everyone easily, large enough to have the programs and support you want for yourself or your family. Sequoyah is an active church, with many opportunities for fellowship, learning, and service.
- Get the latest news at the Sequoyah Blog
- Connect with the Sequoyah community at Facebook.
- Connect with the Sequoyah Youth at Facebook.
- Contact the Church Staff firstname.lastname@example.org 442-8677
Come join us
- Sunday worship in the main sanctuary: 8:45 and 11:00 a.m.
- Contemporary Worship in Fellowship Hall 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday School 10:00 a.m.
- WOW Wednesdays 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Calendar of events.
- Office hours: M-F 8:30-4:30